The alcohol abuse is getting worse. You’ve tried to impose some limits on yourself. However, they’re not working. Checking into a mens alcohol addiction treatment center is an excellent alternative.
Why a Mens Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center?
You need help from people who get you. Men and women experience alcohol abuse differently. Even society treats it differently. Therefore, it makes sense to work with someone who engages you at your point of need.
It starts with treatment delivery. What are the care options you should sign up for? Ridgeview Recovery specialists realize that one size never fits all. Because your condition is unique, your treatment has to be as well.
There are different ways to undergo mens alcohol rehab. Examples include:
- Medical detoxification that assists you with ending the physical dependency on alcohol
- Partial hospitalization, which is an intensive day program for ending psychological dependence
- Extended care, which takes you past the traditional 30 days for up to 90 days
- Evening intense outpatient program participation that lets you focus on work and recovery
- Aftercare via outpatient mens alcohol rehab treatment as a way to protect early sobriety
Once you work with a specialist at the mens alcohol addiction treatment Corona CA can trust, you find your path. Since therapists there only work with men, they can pinpoint your treatment requirements. Similarly, they help you set unique goals for changes to your behavioral makeup.
How Care at a Men’s Facility Works
Once again, customization is the key to success at the mens alcohol addiction treatment Corona CA trusts. Therapists interview you to determine the procedures that you’d respond to. Similarly, they help you select some that you want to try out. Examples include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy that lets you undo negative connections and make changes to thought processes
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy that emphasizes grounding yourself in the present to change dysfunctional patterns
- Motivational interviewing as a technique to boost your desire to go through the recovery process
- Individual psychotherapy that focuses on triggers, stressors, and temptations that participants at a mens alcohol addiction treatment center face
- Relationship counseling for you and those closest to you to open up communication and rebuild the unit
Another powerful treatment approach is dual diagnosis therapy. Many times, there are also underlying mental health conditions. Besides depression and anxiety, there may be borderline personality disorders. Because of past experiences, some men also struggle with PTSD.
Ridgeview Recovery’s mens alcohol addiction treatment center focuses its care on the whole person. This includes the potential for a dual diagnosis as you may struggle with a mental health concern as well as alcohol abuse. Therapists will help you recover from both conditions simultaneously for best results.
In some situations, trauma treatment at mens alcohol rehab is a necessity. You learn to process a traumatic situation properly. Moving on from there’s possible. Most importantly, you no longer feel the need to self-medicate.
Why It’s Essential to Get Help When Struggling with an Alcohol Use Disorder
The substance abuse treatment programs Corona CA men rely on will focus on medical and clinical approaches. These work together to affect long-term recovery. Not only do you overcome physical addiction, but you also deal with psychological dependency. This isn’t something you can figure out on your own.
You’ve probably already tried to quit drinking a few times. Maybe you promised yourself that you’d walk away after one drink. In contrast, you couldn’t stop and ended up nursing a hangover the next day. At a mens alcohol addiction treatment center, therapists understand your struggle.
They have the tools to help you make changes you couldn’t achieve on your own. It’s not your fault. You didn’t have the right tools. However, a residential treatment center does. That’s why the mens alcohol addiction treatment Corona CA locals attend can be the game changer.
Checking in is easy. Staff members are on site 24/7. They’re also ready to meet you right now. In fact, an intake advisor is prepared to schedule an appointment.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to return to living the life that you want? Working with therapists at the mens alcohol addiction treatment center could get you there. Connect with Ridgeview Recovery at 855.463.5505 today.